The ISITC Europe Silver Anniversary AGM and Conference will be held on the 26th January 2016.
We are delighted to announce that the following speakers have been confirmed:
- Dr Kay Swinburne, MEP Member of Economic and Monetary Affairs
- Markus Ruetimann, Former Group Chief Operating Officer at Schroders plc
- Keith Bear, VP Financial Markets at IBM
- Jason Nabi, Global Head of Business Development & Head of EMEA at Paxos
- Gavin Wells, Head of Europe at Digital Asset
- Pinar Emirdag, Technologies & Market Structures and Ex LSE
- David Williams, Partner, Banking & Capital Markets Advisory at Ernst & Young
- Mark Yeandle Co-founder of ZYEN
- Paul Symons, Director Industry Relations at Euroclear
- Gergely Polner, Head of Europe Public Affairs at Standard Chartered
- Fiona Hamilton, Volante
This event will be the highlight of the ISITC Europe event calendar.The theme of the conference is “Digitisation, Regulation, Market Change and Efficiency – What next?”.
The Keynote speaker is Dr Kay Swinburne, who will discuss the changes that she is seeing as her role as an MEP and member of Economic and monetary affairs. We then shift to Markus Ruetimann who will give his the benefit of his immense experience in Asset Management and will describe his take on the changes in the ecosystem and technologies.
We are capturing the fact that there is a full agenda for operations, executives and technology,
The audience will hear from industry shapers Pinar Emirdag and David Williams on industry change as well as the pace of change. A DLT panel will have Keith Bear, Jason Nabi of Paxos and Gavin Wells at Digital Asset Holdings to discuss DLT implementations already in existence from the suppliers.
This is closely followed by a Brexit discussion with Dr Swinburne, Mark Yeandle from ZYEN, Paul Symonds of Euroclear and Gargely Polner from Standard Chartered. The final panel session will consider the concept of leadership and how our industry has benefited from and lacked leadership in the past. The day will be closed off with two recognition awards for services to ISITC Europe and a drinks reception.